2012年9月28日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu ame there is also t

%Of ability I determinedly can not accept, this absolutely influence the whole developments in my game, there is also the 3rd condition, unexpectedly make me do an above task of 10 S classes, this also too difficult I, can reduce task 1:00, or change task difficulty coefficient(D~the SSS class don't wait)?You see now my pet each time arrive a series toll-gate will do a task, a little bit ease for me for a while burden.The another condition still can accept, be is the extreme limit that challenges oneself's ability.After all my pet becomes a super absolute being monster wrong be not at I, is what system stipulates by himself/herself, I can don't do amiss at all.This your company should know.So I think that since I accepted so many conditions of your company, whether your company also wants to order the repair that shoulds have for me?"My one breath gives the conditions that the last night thought all a brain's saying out, waited for landing quiet give me 1 to reply.

Six quiet probably is unexpectedly I unexpectedly also put forward a condition and make the passive form changing into the active form simply just invisibly.Leng resumed to come over for several seconds.Say with a smile:"Mr. Li's returning is really an interesting person, since the company makes me with full powers to be responsible for this matter, I certainly want careful completion, you say is be not?So Mr. Li invites you to slightly wait a short while now and permit me to give it a bit of thought at replying you can?"Finish saying to lower the head the thinking gets up.But I the leisurely and carefree article then rise tea, just feel this tea still now really drink.Kick the mess to the other people to return is really a joyful matter.Hey Hey~this bottom's knowing my Be getting more severe, I ain't a honest person.

Led for several minutes, six quiet raise head to say:"Mr. Li Ying, the deletion that you just said the first condition I can promise you, but the third resolute condition can not change, because this for keeping your pet from influencing again a game of equilibrium but make of decision.As for you say of compensate a problem, I considered for a while.The pet affairs this time, wrong is to be not on you, so for the sake of the reputation of company, I make you choose by yourself a how?"Last time was to make me put forward 3 to request to be used as repair by myself, this time is that they put forward three conditions to let I from choose one to be used as repair, ha ha~return is really interesting.

"Is all right, your company works of style's returning is really fair, that invites six managers now in expiation of of 3 speak."In the mind absolutely is joy bloom, the so big company is willing to open the in expiation of condition of definitely not bad get there to go.

The first condition:Compensate your RMB 1,500,000, can also change into gold coin.

The second condition:Send you at 20:00 attribute to order and let you freely assign.

The third condition:Make you can after everyday be online 5 minutes inside see oneself conceal an attribute on that day-lucky number.Remark:Every day once!

Money~ever since that time I played games till now also earn a great deal of,http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu, the company of the game gave last time my 200 Ws how didn't°yet I spend, and married one rich wife, so Article 1 doesn't want and directly veto.

20 attributes order, my purely evil master doesn't differ this 20:00 as well, so also veto.

See conceal an attribute-lucky, this proposal arrives quite good.Because game inside everyday the good luck of the person is will according to time and automatically regulate of is also say the lucky numbers of each seasonal changeses are all different.If the words that can see own lucky number, the ability according to the height of the lucky value of the in a short time itself decide that now is to beat BOSS or do class, lucky but relate to a product to fallen off rate.So choose this condition

So finally after talks of morning more than 1 hour, finally Be decided as follows:The baby leaves, but after pet arrives 59 classes, pet's holding to pull then a task(D class~the SSS class don't wait) that has to complete system to immediately distribute can let the pet rise to 60 classes and realization the class should have technical ability and be pushed with time.The task will start after attaining 59 classes in the pet.The pet tallest series can arrive 99 classes, but want to evolve into 100 classes hereafter, have to complete 10 tasks that the system distributes.(S~the SSS class don't wait)The task will start after attaining 99 in the pet.But I then can see ownly conceal an attribute.It is really fine one good heavens, finally give°ed the matter to make sure down.I took leave with six managers.The no time for waiting wants to tell big Liu this good news they, so go straight to a home.Myth I came~~~~~~~~~~











The net visits of the rebirth dead work properly a master( after the article) dead to work properly rebirth to meet a gold person again

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:40:45 chapter word numbers:2706



Take the mood rejoicing with wild joy to arrive to a home by the speed that swift as the wind and lightnings a sort.Wanting the result that talked this morning tells me is dear small sweet, let her also share this together with me happy.Can enter into a bedroom a see Sleeping Beauty on the bed already not at.Make up on the stage to press a piece of note with the cup, pick up a to see.Originally the farmland is sweet is help there to her old daddy(is also that I take rich father-in-law's adult).Who make the farmland sweet is the only daughter of home, certainly want to particularly develop successor-!Ever since after coming back from tour matrimony, the farmland is sweet to have already decided her old daddy to work there.But do I then haven't paid a courtesy called on father-in-law's adult till now once for the sake of the business in the game.Seem in a couple of days wait time free and have a necessity to see him once.

Now that the farmland is sweet not at, that advanced game.Get into game posterity thing still just last time logged out of place.Going toward of habitual once the surroundings see whole to the eye hens, rabbit and small wolf that is closely and see come through for the night of time here of strange and all once broke once.Stretch hand to grasp still just my bosom stuffy head the wing that sleep to greatly feel small guy to mention I's in front.The loudness that the small guy immediately makes threatening gestures protests against:"The smelly host grasp the baby's wing again, quickly loosen open your smelly hand put down the baby, you caught a painful baby.Blared smelly host, lousy host, bad host's baby of 55555~ to ignore you, old grasp the baby's wing, the baby got angry 55555~"say from my evil claw in flounce and sit to my don't be overdo to not be managing me in the shoulder.Ha!The temper of this runt is still really big of can.Is really that the sky do misdeed from can good luck, bring disaster to self can not live, still have to blame me peacetime to spoil her too much.My wry smile wrote to shake to shake head to compensate to smile to say to the baby with the facial expression of dedicating the Mei:"Are that the host aren't good, don't should grasp a my baby little princess indiscriminately that beauty have no time of wing, be really should punish, should punish!"I connect to coax to take to cheat of from the bracelet in took a to put evil crystal stone in the baby's in front.Runt at the sight of evil crystal stone immediately the double eye give out light, be like inset 2 precious stone sorts flickering become bright.But still set up for a milli- inattentive and similar lift her that supercilious cerebellum bag, wipe the tears of doing canthus that E fish, bit an evil crystal stone to use unclear the not pure voice say:"Hum!This time ……calculate, bottom ……the time is certain ……not is managing ……you.Say, and then think ……want a baby to do ……what?"Run into one to like to still really make people have a headache with the pet that host haggle!I again for meet to spoil Shu not but feel helpless.

"The baby immediately puts a treatment to me now of the light try, the runt is used a her the small hand of that circle to literally toward me a jilt.I immediately feel the whole body is like to drink an old wine sort in winter of comfortable, the good elephant of whole body warm ocean ocean contains the energy to make to finish not.The baby finally can use technical ability, I excitement of a leap old once robbed Gao a baby to her face ascend close go to.The runt probably feels my mood, seldom once of allow me close she is that coy small face bag.

Feed!Big Liu, at stem what, I already heel game the key figures talk.You heel the sky they say a , tonight my professional will the wine shop of inside invite you to have a meal.My delivering information could not go out to answer the letter and then came back for 2 minutes, big Liu's action is still pretty quick of, see to make him deal with secret society to raise his to handle affairs an efficiency.Say on the letter at 7:00 p.m. he will with the sky, have no sky their 3rd floor in the hotel Ya Jian Deng.

没有评论:

发表评论