2012年10月5日星期五

google k Is cold don't liv

The return inside the palace resounds through very long an interest not.I because of he suddenly and since then of slap but beat to greatly retreat several steps, very heavy, the slightest don't show consideration the slap of noodles, make the Weng Weng in the brain that I beat ring, one blank.
I once expected, he would call down me, he will ignore I, he will be estranged I, ten thousand ten thousand don't expect, he would beat me.Even have never asked I why, the slap flicked down.Is very painful, really very painful.
"You when the thus cruel hand unexpectedly changing is hot!"He cuts up rough of point at a my voice voice responsibility to ask.
My view always goes back and forth on his face, a moment has never left."Yes, the persons will change."
Is clean is disappointment in his vision, milli- impassive dynasty I sneer at a , "that blood relationship that is me, do you connect a kid who didn't be born to be not willing to pass, either?"
"BE, my jealousy, she with what own your kid."I suddenly put a voice, the roaring of concussion is 1, coagulate in the tears in the eye socket but always Be not willing to the drop fall, " I killed the only kid of emperor, how you are the Cheng cure me, I have no complaint."
His voice is louder and clear than me, covered my echo total amount to, "do you think how I really don't dare to you?"
I no longer speech, quiet however mutually Be hoped to him, and he also hopes me very long.In his vision, can't see that tender feelings love any further.He fiercely closes a pair of eyes and again open already just as usually that sort is cool.No longer see me, light however leave in peevish anger, have no half to reluctant to part with for cent.
I am a sneer, the Huan didn't drift in this big palace.
Chapter 6 buries a flower heart to as well harm
I and Wan Wei and heart Wan in Zhao Feng palace empress of fly a fairy station to sit in silence, the hot sun Xu warm breeze blows, the breeze spreads to fly topic for gossip to gradually float.Two months, he has never come again, if Wen Jing the matter of abortion already along with time but thin go, unexpectedly nobody again pursue her kid exactly is I harm of be still oneself fall off.Yi ice also don't again the last form please move Che to check this matter.How keep on quelling I don't know, but quell of person's settling is a Qi to bless, I know.
Accompany to nearby also only have them at me two, other slaves Be all lazy idle to spread, toward my attitude also rather usually so attentive, place to my words if don't smell, listen to don't listen to.This probably call following upon success or failure.
I carry the plum joss-stick Niang that puts on the table since the station to cook joss-stick tea and put by the side of the lips to lightly close lightly an one mouthful, my mood is much immediately bright.This is the heart Wan is everyday the tea that I dispense, nice-smelling very sweet, most important of BE, this takes a 'plum'word.
Suddenly the heart Wan Lang Lang sings a way:
Broad blue sky, thousand wood the white is like frost.Lie to see bluish green sky of, cloud and mist pickle Ai.
The thin leaf feels happy at success, lightly the flower vomits Xu, the green Yin hangs warm, suspect far return.
Face water Yao peach, lean on and Chou spring.A long distance Mu cloud, where is the precious jade grass green jade .
Unclearly green Zhong, painting Ji Zhu Cui, joss-stick Ning tonight, the Yao knows that separating is late fine.
The Chou that I amaze wears her, "is this phrase what you make by yourself?"
She makes an effort to nod, "this was the maidservant to think last night phrase for one night, wants to lend it to make your mood a little brighter today."
I release I a lightly smile, gradually float touched feeling in the heart, "thanks."
"Emperor imperial concubine, forgives slave talkative say 1.Two months, the present Yin is crystal is already nine pins No. 3 quality Zhao Yuan, the emperor imperial concubine withers to lose support, but up to now future lo your one eye, Kui you return to push her to the emperor on that day.She is really ungrateful."The Wan Wei tightly closes lightly a lips side and angry Be gone to a color.
"I lose support at present, public all avoid it to only fear cannot compare with, the Yin crystal Pan leaves pardonable."I throw in the Mou to the microwave Lin Lin of lake noodles, the ray of light stabs my eyes because the ripples of water ripples, tiny take ache.
Once the heart Wan Ai Ai sigh, "I think, you still can become reconciled with emperor.Want to be not ……you write a plum imperial concubine's building east to endow with, does the maidservant send over there for you?Want to be not, the number poem of Zhuo text gentleman is all right."She is surging never-failing to read Dao, want to give decision for me.
Listen to her one word a , I make an effort to neglect to open sour puckerily gradually in the heart, quickly openings way, "do not do the Jiao sing a long door, not for fly Yan in disorder behind temple.Don't learn only Gu to forbid emperor love, the not rare eldest grandson is a teacher.This is I seal an emperor imperial concubine behind everyday to the I's words, I lost the emperor's doter at present, also absolutely can't such as in the past empress that sort from moxa from pity, covet benefit by artifice but take back the emperor's heart."
"But, you may call forever can't the emperor's heart ……"
"Please make me leave I only left proud."
My voice just fell in, another since, "emperor imperial concubine."Han Ming from a distance called a , we toghter hope to go toward him, sees him long since then, air such as often.
"Night dress Hou, this is the empress temple, your like this appearing will harm an emperor imperial concubine here."Wan Wei surprised way, whole is the color of alert in the tone.
Han Ming's view attended to for a while on all sides at the wreath, "present temple of Zhao Feng already not equal to front, all the way I a slave didn't also see, you think to also have who notice me of arrival?"
"You all back bottom."I start to carry the tea drinking in the cup again next, the aroma comes into nostrils to spread in.
Treat 3 people to all far and far avert from, Han Ming just face to face sits down with me,google, unexpectedly a Duo leads the tea in the my hand, because of his energy more big, the tea spread some on his cuff of sleeve, "the tea of the good joss-stick, do you often drink?"
"This is the plum flower Niang tea, I drink everyday, now have already become a kind of habit."For his action I just laugh off, " do you know and wear the poison of knife, is an empress descend."
His face's ascending don't have variety because of my words and just let go of the tea in the hand light say, "BE."
"You seem at 1:00 also not surprise, but I am very surprised."I fondle nail up inset a gold fine line, cave convex feeling, " empress how anticipate to settle me will pull out knife?"
Han Meng not language, get around my problem, seem at consider I am this idea of words, again Be getting around what.
I have never continued again to keep on saying, but adjust a topic to turn, "you seek me to have a matter today."
"As for the quiet madam's matter, that kid ……" his voice suddenly prolongs.
"It is me."Nowise the acknowledgement of the taboo, to he I have been having no mental reservation.Besides, with that he blesses with Qi of relation, how again will not know among them of matter, "I am very strange, you are unexpectedly similar to emperor, have never asked me the reason."
He again got around my vision and hanged a way, "because I believe you."
"Again or, do you basically know reason?"My half played trick half to hard ask a , the smiling face remains such as imitate a Buddha to just engage in small talk with him often.
Sees his hand light Zhan and finally hanged up to hang up a corner of mouth, wanted to speak up what, I jump the gun a way, "I play trick of, does the Hou Ye how can know."
He lightly stirs up the tea cover on the case, "emperor for a long time in the future."A words hide a few meaning, I am clear, as well lightly nod, he again way, " probably ……this are a good matter to you."
"Hear, the emperor dotes on Yin Zhao Yuan very much."At present at speak of Yin crystal, I already the heart is like clear mirror, mild have no wave.
"Lead some days, the emperor seals her as madam, probably ……positive the person of the western temple will be her."He has the feeling of misgiving, is also very careful while talking, fearing my emotion will therefore have motion.
I am just thin cloud breeze pure big-hearted, a superficial, I with much ado change my own heart to have cant not bear to.If I am enough malicious, current of I still keep being the emperor imperial concubine who spoils to show off whole body.Can if really malicious bottom heart, I really became a woman of customs, "remember?You once said to me, the God gave can I beautiful looks, smartness and docile.Can be after I am hoodwinked by the old grudge, my wisdom and ability exerts drive Yan have no, my sinking is immersed to a perfect in a dream, again have no with body accompany come of spiritual influence."
"Now, did you wide awoke?"
"These two months come, I really calmed down a lot and also managed pure many, I am really wrong wide of the mark."Is cold don't live, stare at the peach wood of the distance powder white one not, arrive at there is a year in this imperial palace.At this very short in a year, so many matters happened to me unexpectedly, the dead of cloud bead, the dead of the Qi star, the Du empress' dead, I set up formally for the Di an emperor imperial concubine, is put poison in to add to harm, personally take the quiet madam's kid away, everything of all these connects to string together, unexpectedly is thus clear."Han Ming accompanies me to that peach wood to walk good?"
Han Ming nods and start to hand slightly

没有评论:

发表评论