2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj positive such as y

Thousand promises of doter, that again how, I still want with the beauty of temple to share him after this Yun Yun.I ain't a sage, not jealous inattentive I extremely can not do it, but I again how?
Is at the thought of this, I then the Imperial decree dynasty is inside the lake on tossing, "plop!"One drops into lake and gradually rises water to turn, after turning over a several books afloat in the surface, with breeze four concuss.I regretted right away, the favour started to make track for to go out and looking at breeze powered and settled is blow into it south shore.Hence the favour rushes into south shore etc..The snowflake replies whole body Hun however doesn't feel, wants to wait until Imperial decree to float quickly and quickly.
After a hour, the Imperial decree is eventually to with the wind and slowly float near the bank, I tightly Ye's wearing is hanged to near the bank of Liu Zhi, the side body gets.But it always because of breeze power but float to put not certain, always differ the distance of one inch.Is urgently hasty of again body Qing many, is finally to the utmost fee thousand Xin, a Chinese family names to get hold of it.
"Carefully!"
When proper my desire starts, mix up with the voice of anxious misgiving in a fury dynasty I roar, I a surprised, thin slippery Liu Zhi slips away from me.I mercilessly carry to go in the whole personal dynasty lake, my thinking will drop to go into cold nipping lake water of this ice, but have a hands to hug in time I, will I safety bring back.
I lightly breathe heavily to recover the frightened feeling of heart, again lo lo facial expression the metal gray Qi bless and he after death those are subjected to scared slave, I calling of Qie Qie sentence, "emperor ……"
"You know not to know just have much dangerous."He tightly holds my double shoulder, in the vision anxious color difficult Yan, have a strong fury in the tone.
Raise the Imperial decree in the hand to him to see, prove I didn't tell a lie and even wanted to recover he the fury at the moment, "I am for picking up it."
"For picking up this thing, your life all not don't ."Di one Imperial decree in the eye hand, once connected to launch behind, the record of writing of inside all because soaking of lake water become pitch dark one, which still see of the word of pure inside.His helpless exhalation one mouthful air conditioner, grandfather Xu pass the Imperial decree to after death, "you if like, I write again a would be for you, must can not do again such kind of dangerous of raise."
I hang a head stare at I shoe point up that embroiders Die language not, worry have to don't know how to say it in the heart, what I wanted isn't his Imperial decree, but his heart.
Suddenly, oneself that double of that has been already frozen the red hand be tightly started to hold by him, the Wu rubs mutually in the center of palm and wants to deliver warmth in the his hand in me, but remains ice-cold.But see he place my hands the side is at the mouth, lightly warm air ha, warm up of feeling's spreading into have already frozen benumbed center of palm.
I am mum to stare at his action, in the heart of bitter and astringent suddenly conversion is sweet, the eye socket is suddenly moist, water spirit receives the worthy of a look Cape.Have long time no see of move oil however rise, the heart Peng palpitates badly.After four years, this is the love that feels him to me for the first time, originally, he or care me just as four year agos that sort.
Gradually there is temperature in the hand, he remains rub for me, I Shu ground draw out, anti- grasp his hand, "the Qi bless, are we like this good forever?"
The soft voice suddenly sobbed to me, he has a split second of dejected.I hold his hand and used several cents, strength, "positive such as your Imperial decree up talk, I meeting companion your remaining years, in spite of you is emperor is Qi, I as well life and death mutually with."
He follows my center of palm of strength, anti- grasp my hand, the energy is very big, make me some to eat a pain, "Na orchid the Qi bless and settle not to take an idea of longing for."
The lips Cape ups, the Qiao smiles Ying however, lightly depend in his bosom, embrace each other cover with to float snow here in, Xu the grandfather is embarrassed of start to support Long San, block this Fen Yang for us of snow.But the vision of heart Wan then the ambiguity envy of hope me.
I don't mind to the eyes of the masses are fixed on at the moment and still depend on in this warm bosom Be not willing to break away but,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, only because I feel, he is really work hard is loving me.Probably, love and old grudge I can give attention to both, I can give attention to both ……
We could not get along with a hour, slowly the grandfather then reports a report to say Yi ice in cultivates mental calm a palace to plea for interview an emperor, the Qi blessed to order several voices then and in a hurry leave the temple of Zhao Feng to go to cultivate mental calm a palace and seem very important matter.
According to sparse remember that just I start to ask Qi to bless, first emperor why pass me, but not simply killed me.He is just a sneer, "the reason have two, one are like a Yuan madam too much because of you, past the heart have cant not bear to.It two is stay your one life with having in the future can with you lead long Be made to me."
His words can make me breathed to sigh, in battling out of emperor's right, mixed up too many scheme exploitations, I had already accepted, since and first the emperor wants to spread to be located in Qi Yun, so ……Qi Yun is current circumstances not very dangerous?The Qi star has already been uprooted at present, why does Qi's blessing slowly don't act to the Qi Yun that has threat most ?This combines to is different from the behaviour style that the Qi blesses!
Sit in the western warm Ge under the window, lightly lean on on the window wood to contemplate, the heart Wan holds a few plain heart La plums to come in, fragrant come into nostrils.She caution of put it into multicolored Long Feng to become a Xiang porcelain and ceramics inside the bottle, lead I again and again look back to hesitate, I am the most pleased of be still plum, after all the plum has me too many memories.
On seeing plum, I then thought of it's very valuable, thought of my two uncle Huangs, the favour asks a way, "Yu and summer the country lord of two countries whether still just in the temple, when leave?"
The heart Wan walks to me to nearby say, "originally intend to leave today, but hear an emperor to have to greatly marry, so stay to gather together a jollification."Ponder a short moment the way is again, " is afraid to want a rice glue ball later on would return to country."
Do they want to take part in my great marriage?I worry most of still very valuable, for the time being and in spite of he has the identity to have no evidence to prove me, if greatly marry that day he really speaks my identity, I of identity is queried, arouse two uncle Huangs' worry in uncertainties not to say, does the Qi bless too much to bear?Is at the thought of this I feel that the whole body is ice-cold, doesn't go, I must see very valuable one side.
She sees me not to talk, "emperor imperial concubine, you gave quiet madam such a to dismount Wei today and wasn't afraid of to arise her old grudge?Is that your circumstances not more dangerous?"
On listenning to this words, I then am full of smiles ground to say, "I afraid she not the old grudge is in me."
Heart Wan strange Ning my one eye, didn't keep on asking again as well, even if she continued to ask me to can't answer, either, after all I don't understand this heart Wan, if she such as the southern month in that day generally is which main son send to me nearby of spy, that matter all not drive she to ask around.I have to be careful to see a person, after all this in this world, have no the second cloud bead again.
"Emperor imperial concubine!The "the voice of Wan Wei rings out in the outside, " empress empress waits for in the main temple."
My Chi nose on smiling, "she?"Silent short moment, " Wan Wei asks an empress empress to wait for a short moment in the main temple, say the whole makeup of this temple after then go to mutually face."
The order that gets me, the Wan Wei immediately leaves to be partial to a hall, while the heart Wan then picked up to hope me before walking into a dressing table, but I still rely on support to calm down however hope boundless white snow before window, the slightest and motionless.
"Emperor imperial concubine?"The heart Wan waits for a long time but disappears me to have action, is busy in calling a , " don't you want to doll up?"
Hear noise a corner of mouth to contain to smile an idea way, "go to table that dish orchid Gui joss-stick Ling ice Gao carry for this temple."
Heart Wan lightly Cu eyebrow, but still keep shining on my order to give° the ice Gao that that dish Fei is red and young and delicate to greatly flap people's appetite to carry, my Nian rise a cake of then put small and soft taste in the mouth.Finish eating a cake of again is a cake of, the heart Wan has some to worriedly move body, desire speech again.
I but smile language not, Du empress, now definitely really the being angry at gave me an opportunity on that day.
Approximately leading is half of two-hour period, the pastry in dish has already been eaten by me to remain emptily to have no F, Wan Wei hastily of hurtle to come in from the outside, I am tiny to lift eyes to eye the color of her panic, she breathes heavily spirit, facial expression showing a pair of cheeks more because the disease runs is rosy, very attractive, "the empress empress have some to angry and ask slave to soon and soon invite you to move to drive main temple."
Heart Wan also some Nings of misgivings my one eye, particularly nervous, "this empress empress was of severe, once the Zhang dies temple Pin the emperor didn't have to punish to her.At present empress' arriving at the temple of Zhao Feng to settle is to do with malice, the emperor imperial concubine wants to carefully go, should never attempt to be like to treat a that sort of quiet madam ……"
"Heart Wan, your words are specially many today."If I lightly interrupted her, " reports a report empress empress, this temple wants to present a most beautiful carriage greets an empress empress and please her the etc. is again."
Hesitate a short moment, Wan Wei just leave.The my list hand supports a lower jaw and appear lost in thought of hope the Man in the sky dance of float snow, comfortable in the heart

没有评论:

发表评论